Plymouth State University Graduate & Professional Development Course “Teaching World Music, Arts & Culture” • July 29, 30, August 5, 6, 2023 • Beauty Hill Music Studios • Barrington, NH
July 30 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until July 30, 2023
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until August 6, 2023
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until August 7, 2023
Calling All Educators & Cultural Explorers Through Music and the Arts!
July 29, 30, August 5, 6, 2023 • 9am – 4pm • (4 Days – 2 Weekends)
Plymouth State University Graduate & Professional Development Course “Teaching World Music, Arts & Culture”
Enroll today! Excited to announce that I will be offering a Four-Day Integrated Arts Graduate Course for 3 credits through Plymouth State University! The course can be audited or taken as Professional Development Credit (28 to 50 hours awarded) or Personal Enrichment. The course will be offered at my beautiful Beauty Hill Music Studios location in Barrington, NH USA. Dates: July 29, 30, August 5, 6, 31, 2023 (2-Weekends)
ST: Teaching World Music, Arts and Culture • Randy Armstrong, Instructor at his Beauty Hill Music & Recording Studios in Barrington, NH 03825
ST:Teach Wrld Music Arts & Cul (CRN: 40430) IN-5560.01
- Explore over 300 World Instruments with Musician Randy Armstrong!
- Designed for Music and Arts Educators, Classroom Teachers, World Culture Instructors and Integrated Arts Explorers
- Developing & Exploring Cultural Competency
- Focus on How to Teach Cultural Diversity, Equity and Inclusion through World Music and the Arts
- Hands-On Experiential Learning / Extensive Resource Materials Provided
- No Music Prerequisites Required.
July 29, 30, August 5, 6, 2023 • 9:00AM – 4:00PM
For Information and Inquiries:
Contact Randy Armstrong, Instructor
- Website: https://randyarmstrong.com
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Armstrong_(musician)
3 Credit and Audit Enrollment Information through Plymouth State University:
- Course Search Listing
- Plymouth State University Registration and Enrollment / Limited Enrollment
Direct Enrollment and Professional Development Inquiries:
Randy Armstrong, Instructor
It’s going to be an exciting educational experience!